Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nevermind...Jared is leaving on friday...wait thursday...no, definitely friday...

This boy just won't decide when he's gonna leave! I've canceled and canceled so many things! Thank you, little brother. :) I've been a lot less stressed and it's a great excuse for not doing anything: "Jenna, can you come to this meeting we've been planning for a month?" Me: "Oh, I am so sorry, I can't!! Today we're spending time with my brother cuz he leaves on saturday."
and the date regularly changes, so I get out of a number of things! :) ...Oops. Andre comes on Tuesday!!! I'm so freaking excited! Our parking spot for school will say: "Frank and Howard" :D Yay. And we're driving Lavar to school!! That's pretty much the only school-ish thing that I'm excited about. And the fact that it's my last year....

No comments:

Post a Comment