Thursday, March 15, 2012

Secret Weezer Love

So my whole life I have been denying my love for Weezer. There are two main reasons for this and they are called my brothers. It seemed like Daniel and Jared would listen to absolutely nothing else for the longest time. AND they claimed that there was no other band that had covered as many genres as Weezer. For some reason that made me quite mad and I (being the original black sheep in the family) wanted to be different from everyone else, so I claimed that I couldn't stand them...But secretly, I actually really enjoyed listening to Weezer. Even to this day, if one of my brothers were to ask me how I felt about Weezer, I would probably say something like, "Meh...They're okay, I guess." While to the rest of the world I would say, "Weezer? They are the greatest!!" I guess that's just how it goes.


P.S.
Mono is not the greatest. It is the worst. Be a germaphobe and do not share things or touch doorknobs with bare hands and definitely do not kiss anyone without checking if they've had mono first.

P.P.S. Next week is the most important week of this year for me!! My birthday is on Wednesday and I'm celebrating it all week with different friends! AND The Hunger Games is coming out on Thursday night and I have been planning on attending the midnight showing since I first read the book when it came out in 2008!! SO. FREAKIN. EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment