Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge...

So saw this challenge on my friend's blog and I've always wanted to do one of these things. :) Let's see if I can get on my blog everyday to do this...
Day 30: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1-I love crayons. They are my favorite coloring utensil.
2-I name all of my major possessions (my car, phone, guitar, truck, etc.)
3-I am lactose intolerant
4-My favorite colors are any blues and gray.
5-I love Red Barron's pizza better than any other(even home made or store bought)
6-I am definitely a dog person...but I only like non-shedding dogs that are shorter than my knees.
7-I am allergic to cats and melons
8-My all-time favorite band is Panic! At The Disco
9-I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn and Frank Sinatra
10-I know the alphabet in sign language
11-I love quarters. They are my favorite coin.
12-I have a whole wall dedicated to pictures, ticket stubs and other little mementos. It is called my "Wall of Wonder."
13-I love the smell of coffee.
14-I have lived in 6 different states, been to 4 different countries, and ridden on an airplane over 17 times.
15-I have never dyed my hair, nor will I EVER dye my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment