Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rediscovered Band + New Band = Eternal Happiness for the Ears

Just a quick note on the previous post--I am NOT a celiac!! :D I can eat many bagels and donuts and pastas and all of that lovely stuff. However, I AM lactose-intolerant...AGAIN. Mom says that I'm just intolerant in general. Ha ha, Mom. Now on to the topic of today's post...


I am currently obsessed with two bands...well, more like one guy's voice and another band. The rediscovered band/fantastic guy's voice is....Panic! At the Disco! I LOVE Brendon Urie. I've decided I don't care how many times he gets high a week, I still love his freakin' vocal-chords. :) The NEW band is called My Favorite Highway. When I try to tell people about them, this is usually what it sounds like:
Me: Have you ever heard of 'My Favorite Highway'?
Them: No, what is it? I-15?
Me: No. It's a band.
Them:Your favorite highway is a band? I don't get it...

And then I go on explaining to Them that My Favorite Highway is this fantastic group that has everything I like in their music. Then I bring up the sad truth that they broke up in December 2010, right BEFORE I found out about them! Merg.

Also. "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" is now playing in the Hurricane Community Theater for the next 2 weekends and this up-coming Monday. It's pretty entertaining. :) The Van Pelt siblings are the best part, if I do say so myself. Come and remember your childhood...Unless you were born after the 1970's...Then this is basically just whole bunch of snippets from the Classic Peanuts comic strip. Also, Today is April 5, 2011, and it is 9:35 pm. I don't know why it says otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment